Monday, April 11, 2011

It's been...how long?!?!?!?

So I think it's been like.....6 months since I've even checked this. I'm sure no one else checks it either, but I'm going to tell you both to check it...so...yeah. ha :) Okay can I first say that.....I think we should use this more. It worked REALLY well for the first...like 4 months! Let's do it again! Because I miss you both.

For me, the semester is almost over! 3 1/2 more weeks and then I'M FREE!!! For a few months anyway. I'm going home for the summer and I'm stoked! XD What are you guys doing for the summer? Well I know that Hailey is staying...because you're crazy and doing more school. Jk love you. Berg what is your plan for the summer?! Brad told me that you changed..or were thinking of changing your major. How is school and the poky life going for you?! So much better than Moscow? You seem to have tons of fun with your roommates! And how is Chris?! I think it's so cute that you're dating :) Is the long distance relationship working out? An hour and a half isn't bad right? Sorry there's so many questions, we just haven't talked in so long!!!!

I guess I'll take the time to talk about me. Wow that sounds conceded. but it's not I promise! Anyway..I've been working at American Eagle. Love the discount...hate the hours. I'm a bad salesperson. But I might get put on freight soon so that would be exciting! I'm thinking my study for the next 2 years will be double major in speech and public relations and do a music minor. But that's subject to change :) Hailey...props to you for keeping your major, holy eff! Dustin is going to Iraq...pretty soon actually and I've talked to him a bit since he got out of boot camp. Things are....fine I guess. He still really wants to get back together, but I just keep saying no. Just doesn't feel right I guess. I've been talking to Tim a lot lately...you both know that ha. We'll see what happens.

When is the next time both of you will be home?!?!? Because I feel like it's been too long since we've have a BYOBJ and JTMD night. Love you both. A lot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment