Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy March!

I can't believe it's March already! In 10 days I will have already been married 6 months.  That is crazy!

How are you both doing?  I miss you two so much!  You both are getting ready to finish up your initial four years of college...are you planning on continuing on?  What's new??  Anything exciting going on in your lives?  Keep me posted!


Things here in the 'great state' of Idaho are just as cold as ever.  It's a whopping 9 degrees this morning and we're expecting snow.  What's the weather like in Utah?  I wish we all lived closer.  I could use a girls night soon!  Any plans for a road trip soon?  Maybe we should plan something!  That would make my life!


Winter is the busy season for us at work, so I have been working like crazy these past few weeks.  I never thought I'd enjoy working full time at a desk, but I find the work stimulating and the time goes by so quickly.  Where are you both working now?


Danielle, I saw all of your CHASS campaigns...I'm not entirely sure what that's all about, but I did get a kick out of your internet memes!  I hope it was successful for you!  I enjoy reading your stories that you post, too.  You're amazing!


Hailey, I haven't seen a whole lot of Facebook activity for you, but I know that you are working hard and enjoying married life.  Fill me in on your life.  Last I heard you were having your car worked on...can we get an update!!  I'm sure it's back to its good old self and you are not having to ride a bike in this frigid weather!


I just wanted to post and get a quick update on you both.  I know you're busy, but please blog!  I miss you!


<3 font="">


No comments:

Post a Comment