Saturday, August 14, 2010
Gay
So...I may or may not have kissed a gay man. Correction, I was kissed by someone that may or may not be gay. Oops...He tried to kiss me and I turned away and said that I didn't want to kiss on the first date especially since I met him the day before...right, ok so I didn't explain how I met him. K so Thursday I was at Five Guys Burgers and Fries with my roommates and this guy came and sat at the table next to us and started talking to us. Then he was kinda just talking to me and asked me on a date and asked for my number so I gave it to him. Then we went on a date last night (Friday) (note: all day I was stressin because he is 26 and sounds gay but wanted me on a date so I was like WTF!!!) Anyway, we went out for salad (ya still sounding gay) (oh and he talks gay too...like he sounds like more of a girl than I do--not his voice just the way he talks) then we went to some music lounge thing and watched some performances then we drove some high dude around for awhile and then we went back to his place (oh and all except the salad part we were with his roommate who is 20 but looks 17 lol and his name is Jake but my date, Matt, calls him Jakey). Ya so thats how that went. Anyway, told the guy no and he did it anyway. I'm weak, I couldn't not kiss back! UGH what is it with me and gay guys!!!! Then we went out to ice cream and I made him take me home cuz I was tired. And I think we're doing something tonight...he was like, "so this is weird because I met you yesterday but I have this huge crush on you..." and kept saying I was super pretty and blah blah blah which of course I like lol but he's gay! :( WHY!!!!! Anyway, love ya girls. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay...so...haha. I STILL think this is funny! Is that bad? This only confirms my theory that you are EVERYBODY'S type. haha. Literally EVERYONE! Dude...wow. But okay...did he ever tell you he was gay? Like if he sounds like a girl and acts gay and what not....ya know he probably is. Maybe he's trying to get a girlfriend to hide his secret? Yeah doesn't sound like much of a secret hu? But something like that ya know? So did you hang out with him???
ReplyDeleteOmgosh he does sound gay! He's always like, I know right, and omg! lol UGH. And no...I blew him off tonight lol my mom wasn't comfortable with me going out with him and so I told him I was kidnapped by my roommates lol so then, at like quarter after twelve he shows up at my door!!! He was like, I just wanted to see you. So then my roommate and her friend came to the door and we talked for a min and then he hugged me and bailed but I was in the middle of The Young Victoria, which btw is a super cute show. And so ya, they were like dude he is so into you and I was like did he sound gay? and they were like, ya. lol so I'm confused. Like it's sweet and flattering but come on!!!! Dude if he didn't sound so gay tho, i'd be on him like white on rice, he's kinda cute. ps his name is matt harding and he's on my fb so look him up lol
ReplyDeletelove ya ladies
Dude that's sooooooooooooooo nuts! Usually when you are that sure someone is gay.....they're gay. Really he might be covering up his secret. Is that too "out there" of an idea?
ReplyDeleteNo it's really not...but Idk. I don't think he's doing a very good job at covering it up. Ha my Nana thinks that he is a creeper and is going to want to marry me and make me his child bearer lol or he'll kill me if I don't get with him. Omg, it was cute that he came over but...AH!
ReplyDeleteHaha he doesn't sound like a creeper to me. But I dunno...usually gay guys don't strike me as that way. So far he just strikes me as GAY! lol
ReplyDelete