Monday, September 13, 2010

LOGAN!!!!

Hello ladies! Love you both! It's been so long since I've updated the blog. AHHH! Mostly because I was home. And I've noticed that since we've started this, we've kept in touch more. Not through the blog, through phone calls and texts and hanging out more! (Thank you SUMMER!)

So my life here in Logan is turning out quite fantastic! I really enjoy it here. It's really easy to be happy here because I have best friends here. (Brad and Ally). But if they weren't here...I think I would still be happy. I've already made friends! WHOO!

I'm actually sitting here in my psychology class, which so far I like! I like all of my classes! I'm really happy about that. So let me tell you two about what's going on in my class right now. There's a guy talking about ways we can get lab credits by participating in studies on campus. A lot of them have to do with OCD. And some of the studies are actually giving you treatment for OCD symptoms. I find it very interesting. Both of you (maybe not Bergen) know that I've dealt with the nasty anxiety of OCD before. And Hailey I know you know what it's like. Sucks balls! Haha, anyway I'm sitting here thinking, why didn't they have these things when I was in high school?! Or, Jr. High. Whatever. I think I've really found a way to control...or mostly control it. Anyway I'll stop talking about it because I hate OCD.

So I think I have a new boy. Ha. Bergen just to fill you in, it's Brady. The guy that Hailey had a thing with over Thanksgiving last year. He came to Seattle with us. And...he came to visit me this last weekend...and he likes me. Haha. That's the very short version. Anyway, so yeah...he's new. He's fun! For the first few days after Dustin left, I really missed him, though I've never regreted my decision to take a break or break up. Most of what I feel now is...sympathy? I just feel bad. Because I know how much he loves me and how much he wants to be with me when he gets back...but that's just not what I want. And I would never do something that I knew wasn't right for me, but I just can't help feeling bad for him. It's really gonna suck. I mean it already does because he's at basic and everything....but do you guys know what I'm talking about or am I just weird?

Hailey I thought about what you said. About it being unfair for me to not go for Brady, but I can't help but just...I dunno. I don't know if it's worth it to be with him if it bothers you. Does it bother you? I know you tell me it doesn't...but you can be honest! It's gotta be weird because you had a thing with him...but...just tell me how you're feeling about this please! I love you and I wouldn't want to hurt you over a boy.

Anyway, I'm going to try and pay attention to my class now. Haha, I love you both! Good luck with classes and have a great week! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment