Tuesday, August 3, 2010

UPDATE, HUGE UPDATE!!!

Hello ladies!
How are you enjoying your summers? I hope that all is going well. I can't believe that you went on a taco bell run and didn't even think of me! Crazy how jealous I am of those boys for getting to spend more time with my best friends than even I do!!!
There are a few things that are worth my mentioning now. 1. Bergen, I can't believe that you felt the need to share my I enjoy cuddly boys txt with everyone! Especially Allen!!! Danielle, I was right! He was upset with me, and that was why. Last night I had a series of lengthy txts from him explaining why he hasn't been talking to me lately. The boy went three freaking days without talking to me! I am attached to him! I enjoy having a friend that wants to talk to me and will go through lengths to initiate said talks! I haven't decided how I feel about him and it wouldn't really matter anyway because of the long distance gig we got goin on here. 2. K so Allen hadn't been txting me so I txted him and was like wtf is wrong with you and why don't you talk to me and after taking forever to get him to answer this is what I got in the middle of the night:
You did nothing wrong and have nothing to be sorry about!! I think I'ma be honest with you, I hate it cause I feel stupid and "emotional" but whatever. I'm growing attached, I like you, your pretty much amazing...lol its probably obvious, and I didn't really want to tell you cause you don't seem like all that much of a "relationship" person and I don't want to make it awkward, I don't want you to think of this like you did with tim at all, liking you for years and such and being weird, but I do and its not a big deal, I don't know what to think about me falling for you...I have a hard time with the distance thing anyways and the other night they mentioned your liking cuddly boys txt, and it just got me thinking that you being with all these guys, I wouldn't stand much of a chance anyways, so not txting you as much is kinda my way of weening myself, I guess you could say...its stupid...
K so here I am getting a confession out of this boy of how much he likes me, and Idk what to say! I do care about him and think he's great but he lives in another state and I suck balls at relationships much less long distance ones! So we had a long chat about that...
3. Saturday night Grayson decided to remember that Hailey lives in Provo. He is living here too to work on his grandpa's farm and so he asked me to chill with him. I lead a sad and lonely life so of course I said yes. K but I actually got nervous to go out with him! I have liked this boy since he saved our butts at the Papa Roach concert, and last year when we had our one night stand, I liked him and got all excited about that and then it was like nothing ever happened between us. The boy is a bigger player than I am! So I'm thinking that I'd go into the night and we'd just chill, and if it came to kissing it'd just be ncmo. Well, I still like the stupid boy and it kills me that he doesn't talk to me! We had a lot of fun...A LOT OF FUN, lol and he hasn't talked to me since! Ok so I txted him because I wanted to (weird, I never txt first I know) but he only txted like three messages and then just stopped. Ugh I want to go out with him again because I miss being held with guys and I like it a lot!
I have a problem!!! Stupid boys are killing me!!!!!!
Anyway, that is all. Love you all tons. :)

4 comments:

  1. Lol I love you babe! and we pretty much already talked about this. But HEY! What did you say to Allen when he poured his heart out to you?! You forgot to mention that part. And we need to know. Poor boy :( But it is realistic...I mean the long distance thing...and then hey. Do you remember what you told me the first time I asked you about him? I asked if you would ever date him and you said no because of his morals. Drinking and crap like that. Do you still stand by that or have you changed your mind? I'm not trying to make you NOT like him, I'm just trying to make it easier so you're not killing yourself over this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailey...I don't remember specifically telling the world all about your text...I think they asked...and I just told. Sorry to complicate your life more. I am really good at the whole screwing people's lives up thing. Go me I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I remember that Danielle, and no, I still don't like the moral issue, lol but I guess since I don't ever see or hear about him doing that it kinda just got pushed to the back of my mind. My roommate thinks that I want a relationship so bad that I've talked myself into liking him because and only because he likes me which I'm not sure is false. Also, Bergen you didn't ruin my life lol this convo was bound to happen eventually lol and it wasn't even that big of a deal so no worries there. Ugh boys suck and I'm still upset that Grayson hasn't txted me which is just dumb and I think its cuz I'm on my period that I'm so upset about it...blah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well at least you're not mad about it...the Allen thing. You think this will make things awkward between everybody? I hope not. Ya know I really don't think so. I was telling Bergen today that it's only as awkward as you make it. I could totally make things awkward between Tim and I...but I just push it aside and forget about it. So I think that we can all still be friends cause I still want Allen to come to Seattle with us :) Grayson is just a big butt face dude. Don't dwell on him, although I know it's hard not to, especially because of what you did. Boys are just retarded man.

    ReplyDelete