Monday, September 13, 2010

NEWS

Hey ladies! Danielle is right, we do keep in better touch since we've had this even if it's not entirely through this lol. But I think that it is worth posting on!!! I miss you both and Danielle I can't wait to see you this Wednesday! You forgot to blog about how totally stoked you are for the concert!!! :)
So things that have been going on: A boy asked for my number at work. His name is Luke. I went out with him a few times but I think that mostly he just wants to get in my pants...so I probably won't be seeing him anymore because it makes me feel kinda like a hooch and like I should go repent again and I don't want to be in that situation again. So we'll drop him. What else...Oh! Rise Against was the best live performance I have ever seen and I am madly in love with the lead singer!!! He's hot and talented and fabulous! And that trip was a blast. Allen was all cuddly and hand holdy and that wasn't the greatest so I told him how I felt and that it wasn't going to happen. Now we just kinda went back to normal, like nothing ever happened so we'll see how we are in person on Wednesday. Brady and Danielle hooked up...lol Danielle I love you and I was honest last night when we talked about it. Ya I still have feelings for him, still think he's hot, and will probably still flirt with him like he's my boy toy as he always has been (I'll try to refrain since he's yours now...lol but like when we were in the NIke store and you and him were having a moment and I sat on his lap...that's just how he and I are so Idk what will happen there). Anyway, my best friend is playing with my boy toy so I kinda feel like a little kid that just had to share her favorite toy with her neighbor (ps back then my neighbor was my best friend) lol but I've come to terms with the fact that Brady isn't what I want in the long run. He and I had our many problems and it wouldn't work out between us so there is really no point for me to hold you back from him sweetie. You two are so cute and twitterpated over each other and you deserve a hot man in your life. Ps I get where you are coming from with the feeling bad about Dustin thing and it is totally understandable! Just be supportive of him while he's at Boot Camp but be honest with him and then when he's done you can tell him the whole story of what's what.
And holy shat its freaking hot in my apartment right now which really makes me grateful for air conditioners and sad that I don't have a functioning one right now...but from the looks of Peter in his pics lol he doesn't have one in Mexico and that would definitely be worse!!! lol
Girlies I just want to say that I am so grateful for both of you. Bergen we haven't talked in a while and I feel like you hate me...but you two are honestly my best friends and you make life sooo much easier! I am so grateful for you and for my family and for all the wonderful things that I've been blessed with.
Ps Danielle I also relate with the psych classes and the OCD stuff lol they have some pretty wicked controlling techniques for it lol maybe we can practice together some day :)
Also, new people have been txting me lately and that is fabulous! I love txting friends! One new person is Bear! Yes lol Bear Chelson! He's moving to Provo so I'm stoked to be his bud lol. Also Ledouche and I have been talking again which is kinda fun! lol he's such a douche but for some odd reason I will always love him. Hmm what else is new...I talked to Evan on the phone a few days ago. There is nothing more depressing than trying to rush a convo once the phone starts beeping at 19 minutes to kick him off :( But he sounds like he's doing decently okay so that is good. I miss him like crazy!
Anyway, that's all for now. I love and miss you both. Berg we still have your bracelet to give you so hopefully we can see you soon! Danielle can't wait til Wednesday!!!
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment