Hello ladies!!
I hope that all is going well for both of you! I haven't had a real convo with either of you in a while so I decided to blog. Plus there's a lot going on, for example, Bergen you are getting married in a week!!! I'm so excited for you! Marriage is the best thing that has ever happened to me and so I can't wait until you can experience it too!
Okay, news about me: I'm in school. I graduate next semester (I had one too many classes this semester, English 150 i.e. beginning English, which I tested out of, is keeping me from graduating, so I dropped a class and split my semesters). Anyway, I'm in two psych classes and all the rest are generals that I have neglected to take, so these next two semesters are going to be pretty boring, except that I think I will take up oil painting next semester. I love to paint! Who knew?
Also, I have a new and insane craving for nail polish, not to eat, I just like collecting them...like I buy them every time I go to the store lol. I dyed my hair, it's black with some colored tints of purply/blue, so I'll match the dress at your wedding Berg! I've started Insanity and frequent bike riding, so hopefully I'll get fit soon. Good news! My thyroid crashed! That means my rapid weight gain wasn't even my fault and now I am being treated for it! I got on the medicine and lost three pounds! But then I got put on another anti-anxiety pill and it says that it may cause weight gain so hopefully it won't and I can just lose weight, but we'll see. Also the thyroid crash was what was making me sleep all the time (I slept like sixteen hours a day!) but today I woke up at 8 for no reason at all and I am still awake three and a half hours later! Go me!
My cousin moved to Provo so that was exciting! I peed on a stick and it was negative, that was less exciting lol. Haha, I guess that's what the pill will do to ya lol.
Well that's about it about me...but you guys should blog because I miss you.
Saturday, September 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment