Hey girls!
Wow it seems like so much has changed just since last weekend!!!
Bergen, you are married! How was the honeymoon? The pictures look fun so that's exciting!
Danielle are you coming to Provo for the BYU game or is it in Logan?
Guys we need to keep caught up! I figured out who the stalker I was telling you about is: Kenny something that ends in an ing. The rent's house got shot at!!! How scary is that? So Berg, since you are still in st. a you need to be careful and tell Amanda to be safe too! We should add her to this blog, I miss that girl.
Okay so I don't really have anything exciting to talk about, I am just bored and avoiding homework. Basically I had a great time seeing y'all at the wedding. I miss you girls like crazy. I don't think I really realize how much I miss seeing you until after I see you again and go I miss your pants off!!! I've also decided that I want to blog and get paid for it...that would be fun, cuz then I could talk about things that nobody cares about but enough people enjoy reading about. Like therapy dogs. They get all the rights of service dogs but are a lot less expensive. I want one! Michael and I looked at shelters online today to find one and I want one! I have to get it cleared though...I think I am crazy enough to need one :) woo. Also, school is not fun when you put off general education classes. That is just a word to the wise that I would blog to all high school seniors and college freshmen. Berg are you done with school forever? Or just on sabbatical? Ps how is the married life!? How is your new house? Your Husband? Ah such a weird word to get used to huh!!!
Okay I am done now. Love you both.
Sunday, September 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wait...I'm confused. Stalker? Why do I need to be careful. What's going on? The honeymoon was fantastic :) It was so nice. We are adjusting to married life well. Just a crazy cluttered house until we get settled in. I am loving being married. Being with someone permanently is the best feeling ever!
ReplyDeleteOh, I must have been talkingto bridesmaids. Laurie has a stalker, who is the main suspect in who was shooting at them. Amanda wanted his name. He lives in St. Anthony but he goes out to teton to bug laurie and there are other women filing against him. New houses are exciting but moving sucks so I hope you love your house for a good long time! lol. I already am thinking of moving because I want a puppy :) And yes, marriage is the best thing right!!! I love it and I am sooo happy that you do too. As I remember you used to be the one saying it wouldn't happen to you lol silly girl.
ReplyDeleteAhahahah that is super creepy Hailey!! That's really close to where my house is. I am going to be much more careful now! Is Laurie okay? Have they caught the creep yet?
ReplyDelete