Yay, I was so happy to see you had both blogged!! It makes my day. I miss you both terribly and I'm super sad you won't be here for Christmas Hailey! The Thanksgiving holiday ended up being way busy for me, so I'm not sure that either of us could've found the time to spare.
I love Christmas, too! I love the lights and the smells and the feelings. Everyone is nicer around Christmas, the snow is beautiful and I just love the holly, jolly season. We put our tree up the week of Thanksgiving. :) You can talk about it all you want, Danielle! I don't mind at all!!
Chris and I are happy. We're not your typical newly weds, all googly eyed and lovey dovey, but then I've never been that way, so I guess it all falls into place. We are in love and happy and we have a house and that's the important part!
We've been having car trouble too, Hailey. It's scary and causes me to panic! Fixing them is expensive, and we really don't have the time or money to get them taken care of, but we've been blessed too and it all works out in the end. It's scary to think that someone can sell you a car that's faulty like that. I'm glad you are okay and that it is being remedied! Miracles happen!
A split family is not fun! I'm sorry you didn't get to spend Thanksgiving with your family, Danielle but it sounds like work got in the way of that. I'm not sure where you are all working now, but last I heard you were in retail and we all know that means everyone works for Black Friday.
Speaking of which, I went Black Friday shopping for the first time, and boy was that an experience...haha. I'm not sure if I'll go again. I'm not ruthless enough to fight to the death over a Blu-Ray or sweater. That just seems silly to me.
Anyway, I hope you both have wonderful weeks and your apartments/homes are decorated in the Christmas fashion. I would love to see you both if the opportunity presents itself. I miss my friends!
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment