Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Hello!

The holidays are just around the corner and I felt like blogging!  How are you doing?  Any great and wonderful plans for Thanksgiving?  


Hailey---Happy Anniversary! It's crazy to think it has been a year already!  Although, it's already been over 2 months for me...so time flies!  I'm glad you are still super happy and in love! :)


Danielle--What are your plans for Thanksgiving?  I assume your family has already moved.  Will you be traveling to them this holiday season to visit and have family time?


I hope you are both having the time of your life in Utah, studying hard, finish finals with a bang and have fun plans for the upcoming holidays.  All is well here in Idaho.  I miss you both a lot.  Being married is fun, but not having friends outside of that marriage is hard!  Amanda and I need to hang out more, since she's pretty much the only one left here!  She is going to be a nanny in DC next year, so she won't even be here for long. :(  It makes me sad, but happy for her! 


I wish we could all get together for our crazy fun Christmas party.  I miss you guys! (I know, redundant!)  I feel like we are all separating and doing our own thing and I love that and hate it.  I hope we all stay friends in the years to come.  Through the marriages, babies, families, moving and everything--you'll always be my best friends!


Chris and I are settling in nicely.  Our house is finally feeling like a home and it's fun to put everything together and decorate.  We started watching LOST and we are totally addicted.  I love netflix!


I miss you both terribly and want to hear all about your lives!


Bergen

No comments:

Post a Comment