Helllloooooo ladies!!!
Bergen I am sooo glad you posted (sorry, I'm in an adding extra letters mood). We really do all need to get together, it has been FOREVER!!!!
An update here: I work at Nu Skin..I, my phone shy little self, work at the call center portion of the company and take calls all day. It is a harder job than I anticipated and they grade your calls and give you all sorts of quotas so that on top of me hating phones makes it stressful. I don't go to school but I do all my homework and turn it in online so my teachers think I am dead and my group members think I am lazy but I have my reasons.
I did get my car worked on. Several times. And I just went in yesterday to get the safety and emissions check so I could register it and the emissions failed because when I took it in last to fix the check engine light the people didn't do it and so now it is illegal to drive my car until it gets fixed but in order to retest it after getting it fixed I have to drive about 100 miles so it's just really stupid right now.
I still have depression and major anxiety issues and I have rubbed off on my poor Michael and so now we are both a glummin crowd. But we are working on getting better and I even bought a self help book! I also bought a spin bike so that I can exercise every day and that is exciting.
I haven't been home since Thanksgiving. Evan has an adorable baby that I haven't seen in person. But I do see my cousin a lot now so that's nice. Buuuuttttttt that's about all that's going on here. I'm addicted to the TV and I have decided to start drinking! But I won't...but I thought about it in a moment of desperation and frustration.
Anyway, where do you work Bergen? Do you still love the married life? Danielle how are you liking your new job? What's new with you two? I need to know these things it has been waaayyy too long. Oh and I expect you both to be at my graduation April 25th. K cool.
:)
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry to hear that you're having a rough year. At least the school part will be over soon. What are you going to do with your degree? I still work at Servpro as the Administration and Production Assistant. It's a tough job, but I do enjoy it. I do love married life :) Let's plan a get together soon! I'm not sure if I can make it to your graduation, but if you give me more details, I can sure make an effort. Keep your chin up, girly. Life is only temporary!
ReplyDeleteHaha that last part is both depressing and amusing! Life is only temporary :) We do need to get together because it has been FOREVER!!!
ReplyDelete