Tuesday, June 12, 2012

An interesting subject...

Okay.....Birth Control.  Do either of you use it?  What do you use?  What are the side effects?  Have you tried other kinds?  I have my pre-marital exam coming up in July and I just want to prepare myself.  I have done some research and am still a little iffy about which option I'd like to go with.  Also...what's the exam like?  I'm pretty nervous about it.  What if I'm not normal!!!  (jk we all know I'm pretty weird....) 

Really.  Thoughts on this? 

How are you both?  We blogged for a bit and then stopped again.  I miss you guys.  How does August look for you guys for my bachelorette party?  Do some weekends work better for you than others?  Man the weeks have flown by!  I remember when my count was up in the 200's.  As of today...I have 95 days left until my wedding!  :)  I'm super excited.

Tell me about your exciting life's!  How's school and married/single life???  Miss you like crazy!

Bergen

2 comments:

  1. Berg,
    I am on birth-control, I have been for years now. I started with sprintec, BAD CHOICE! Now I take Beyaz, it's like yazman or yaz, it works pretty good but it is expensive ($50 a month) however you can get a discount card that brings it down to $25 a month. Another option is the insert they put in your arm, it works for like five years but I don't want to do that one because I don't want to rely on BC to decide when to have kids. About the exam, I have to get checked next month too. I haven't gotten it done and it scares the crap out of me!!! But I am either going to Idaho to get it done and taking my mom or I am dragging Michael with me :)
    As for the other stuff, I'm not in school right now so that is great, but work is the pits. Michael and I are moving to a basement apartment and we are pretty stoked because it is way bigger than where we are right now. And it has a second room so we can have room for babies :)
    Oooh and I met Liam Neeson and got his autograph!!! He was so nice and he called me doll! Anywho, love you both. Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailey, the exam really isn't as bad as you think. They just do a pap smear (a little uncomfortable) and breast exam and then you're good to go. Unless you want a more invasive exam or testing for STI's then that's all it is. It's a little uncomfortable and the paper gowns are super stylish, but don't freak. It's all good. I went with Junel which is the lowest dose of hormone you can have in a BC pill...which means no side effects (weight gain, mood swings, etc...) so far it's been working out fine. I haven't really noticed a difference in my mood or any side effects. I'm glad things are going well for you. I'm apartment hunting with Chris right now...fun stuff! See you in about a month for mi bachelorette party! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete