I'm so unbelievably tired. I feel like I could sleep for the next week and it still wouldn't be enough. I know I shouldn't complain, I don't have finals coming up, or anything like that. But I am just worn out. I feel like I'm always running on overtime. SLEEEEEEP. Give me sleep. I think the bears had it right...hibernation is the shit.
Hai--I'm sorry you're having such a rough time. Sounds like you got a pretty good guy if he'll put cream on your hemroid. (I'm so sorry!!) You're hair is cute by the way. It's funny, I'm growing mine, you cut yours...the world's in a perfect place.
Danielle--I'm excited for your trip to Ethiopia! That'll be way fun. Just be safe! A small white girl is going to stand out big time there! :) Sounds like you're keeping pretty busy with the music scene there. I'm jealous. I need to go to more concerts. How's Taylor?? Update!
Brad came up to see me a few weekends ago! It was SOOOOOO nice. We haven't seen each other in over a year, which is ridiculous for us. It was a lot of fun and it makes me miss all of my friends! You had BETTER ALL COME UP FOR MY WEDDING! I will be super sad if you don't.
Speaking of wedding. Things are good. Last weekend we had pre-pictures taken. Amanda took them and they were a lot of fun. The weather was nice for once, and they turned out super cute. Amanda is editing them so I'll share when we have the final product.
Well I'm working so I should go! Have a great day! Miss you all!
Bergen
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well go to sleep woman!! =) I'm glad plans are coming along. I'll be there at your big day for sure! =D
ReplyDelete