Hey ladies!!!
Bergen I am so glad that you blogged! I miss you both dearly!
I am so glad that your marriage is going well. I felt like a complete hermit after I got married just because I Michael was the only person I wanted to be with. Also, friends just kind of expect that married people fall off the face of the earth. But mostly I choose to be a hermit..and I don't have too many friends here or time for hanging out.
School sucks, I am basically failing...but if I can get through this semester and next then I am done! WOOHOO!!!
I got a new job. I now work for Nu Skin with Michael! That's exciting for me...
Ooh and I am going home for Thanksgiving!!! We leave tomorrow night as soon as Michael gets off work and we are staying through Sunday! I haven't been home since your wedding Berg and I am in serious need of some fam time.
Danielle how are you doing? I haven't seen facebook updates or anything from you...you back in Africa?
Also, if we are all in St. A for Thanksgiving...we should PARTY!! :)
Well..that's it for me!
Love and miss you both!
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I get the hermit thing! Chris and I have clashing work schedules so our time is limited together. It's hard to spend time with him or anyone else. I spend a lot of my time alone in our tiny house watching Grey's Anatomy. Yup. That's my life. If you are in town and have spare time, let's go get ice cream or something. I need some girl time! I hope Danielle is okay, I haven't heard from her for a while...
ReplyDelete