Anyway--my damn good day. So I woke up and went to my aerobics class and then came home and showered and looked really good today and then I looked outside and it was SUNNY! I didn't even need a jacket today!!! The weather was amazing and it was truly a beautiful day. Before I left, I called Broc, the owner of Big J's, and inquired after getting my job back for the summer and HOORAY! I have a summer job!! Then I went to class and I actually prepared for it and felt really good about it. Then I went to the library and checked all my college junky stuff and talked to Hailey on yahoo chat and that was amazing. I texted Danielle today too and it was just a good day! I got an A on my English paper (I was the only one in my class to get an A!!) and my professor told me I was amazing and to keep up with the writing! I called my mom to tell her about the summer job and she and I talked about college and my transfer and I came to a decision about what I'm going to do with my life. I love having a plan and I LOVE talking to my mom. I always feel better after chatting with her. So then I came home and watched Whip It--which is a super great movie--I highly recommend it. Now I'm waiting for a lecture to start and thinking about how my day could possibly get any better!
I hope that both of you are having good days too and that things are going the way you want or better!! I'm sorry to hear about your Ally dilemma Danielle, but I'm here for you and I don't care who you date (unless it's Toby Hemingway!!), then we might have a problem :P And Hailey, I hope that finals go really well for you and that you manage to study well, but not get too stressed. I love and miss you both and can't wait until we can all get breakfast at McDonald's and talk about our boy drama. :) Have a spectacular day! Over and Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment