Thursday, April 22, 2010

Optimism!

Okay so here's how it's goin down with me right now....actually I've been talking to you guys regularly so you pretty much know! haha. But I'll tell ya anyway. 4 weeks left! I am sooo ready for the semester to be over, oh you don't know how close I am to saying "EFF THIS! I'M DONE!" But I figure there's only like 2 weeks left of class....I better finish hu? lol So I have the rest of this week which is like two days. And then two weeks of class....oh my gosh I'm so excited. Except for not at the same time because I have so much crap going on! But that's college life right? Finals weeks goes like this: May 9th (sunday) - last day of work, May 10th - science final, May 11th - free day probably packing and shiz, May 12th - math final, May 13th - MY BIRTHDAY! and probably lots of packing, and I'll probably be moving home Friday May 14th.....unless I suddenly decide to move on the 13th. Who knows?! But I'm way stoked to be home and chill for a while! I am anticipating an awesome summer! I get to start it off with a fun little vaca to SLC with some wild buddies and then meeting Hailey for a sick concert! WHOO! And then I'll get to come back home and start work, which I'm not expecting to be too bad. And then Bergen and I will start our hostile take over of BYU - Provo! (mwahahahahahaha!) And we're just gonna have an awesome summer......can you tell I'm being optimistic right now? ha. I've still got the Dustin situation, I dunno what to do about that, but I'll get it figured out. We still have a lot of talking to do..........we'll see how that works out. But there's my little update for ya! Hailey, I'm so excited you finished your first year of college! Didn't it go by fast? Yeah wow! I'm way stoke to see you soon! We're gonna have a freakin sick time! And Berg, your boy drama is not fun...like what the shiz? I'm really sorry your boys are givin you problems....only a few more weeks and we'll be able to rant about them together haha! I love you girls and I will keep talking to you! I miss you and I hope to see you both soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment