Friday, April 30, 2010

missin you

So my life is relatively drama free. I sleep when I have free time because staying awake is just a hassel. But Spring term has officially started and I am taking 9 credit hours which is the max you can take so I've been a little nervous about that. I'm taking Spanish and my teacher barely says a single word in English! It's super nuts for a begining class but there is this boy in there that looks like Brad Pitt lol he's kinda delicious. I'm also in Psych Stats which seems like a big load but manageable too...well I hope so anyway. I spent my free time today sleeping and reading my stats book in between commercials lol. I'm also in Intro to Psych Major and I think that i will probably major in psych and do family counciling or child counciling...I'm not sure yet. Who knows, maybe I'll go clinical...Idk. But this term is only seven weeks but has fourteen weeks of work so it'll be crazy. My first test is on Monday...AAAHHH! It's cool, I'll survive...hopefully.
Boy drama is kinda zilch. I haven't talked to Brandon since forever and he is probably enjoying his quality time with Grace...so whatev. Tyler at work has been talking to me more, like I dyed my hair so he's all "oh new boy you're trying to impress?" and "you look cute" and "why don't we ever talk anymore or hang" ya...ugh right...but whatev, I've fallen once and I won't do it again so there. I also caught up on my missionary writing and finally wrote Peter. I don't really know what to think about the whole thing...I fell for him too hard and too fast and I think I love the idea of him and the way he treated me and how perfect he is...so I've carried that with me for over a year now. He's gonna come back and not talk to me or ever see me again and he'll move on to his own version of Grace...which sucks big fat hairy balls by the way! I miss him but his letters tell me he could care less so I know I've got to move on...just like I do with every guy. Out of the 15 guys that I've kissed he and Conner were the most meaningful to me...and Brandon I think I was just super hopeful for. It's gay. But whatev. Um I went on like a three mile run the other day and did zumba a few days before that but other than that I haven't worked out like at all. Eating all apples does a body wonders but of course I suck at sticking to diets...and paying tuition and for books and such I realize how on the verge of being dirt poor I am so my spending has to be extremely limited. That's a huge stress for me right now...crazy that I'm worrying about that and Mike just bought a new pick up truck. Granted he sold our other trucks to buy it but whatev, lol it sounds nice tho I have yet to see it. I miss you guys. I watched the longest yard with my roommates and they were pretty disgusted by it...it's like me favorite movie!!! And the other night, I was on a roll and emotionally whacked like I often get and kept slipping and saying that things sucked balls or people were douche nozzles and my roommate said I was "interesting" and this other guy there said that it's sad that girls are getting to be more disgusting than guys. Yeah...I've sure got great friends here...:( I'm kinda blue right now and not sure why. I am uber stoked for the concert Danielle! It is gonna be awesome!!! And Bergen I can't wait til you both come up here and we can tear up the town together! All three of us!!! I vote that when we grow up and are done with this stupid college gig we should be neighbors or something lol then we could all go to the gym together and babysit for each other and have dinner together and rate each other's husbands...lol :) k maybe not the last one. But I need friends and I miss you.
Well its midnight and I have work in the morning...guess I should probably hit the sack. Love you both tons can't wait for this summer! Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. Hey babe don't let them get you down. They're just boring and plain :D Like we talked about. Look at it this way....if you weren't interesting, then you'd probably be boring...like them. Who'd wanna be like that? Lol I love you girly and you know who your real friends are. We accept you because you're interesting like us. haha

    ReplyDelete