Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Content

Hey chicas!
I have a lot to be grateful for and I think that I should be more aware of such things. Evan is on his way to the middle East right now and I am sick to my stomache scared for him. I love him so much and am so grateful that we have been best friends for forever. I am also grateful (brace yourselves) for his girlfriend. She has good standings and makes him happy and Evan deserves to be the happest man on the earth.
I am grateful for my mom, I swear I call her a minimum of once daily but most of the time it's three times a day. We can talk about nothing and about everything all at once and she gets me more than anyone in the world.
I am grateful for these two really great friends that I have. There names are Danielle and Bergen and they have made college bareable through something so simple as a blog and midnight phone calls for the times I had my breakdowns.
I have decided that boys aren't worth the stress they put on me and that if I keep myself in the straight and narrow and do what I am supposed to do, that things will work out...its that faith thing again Berg.
I am grateful for Becky and her driving skills as well. Yes friends, I am coming home!!! Becky and I head home Thursday after nine (because I work until nine). I am so excited to see you girls!!! Danielle, Bullet was awesome and I was seriously depressed when you guys left, I miss having friends so much. And Berg, I haven't seen you in FOREVER so this weekend yall better be free. And I get to see my babies!!! Tonight Mom was having a hard time getting them to bed so she told them that if they didn't go to bed she wouldn't let me come home and so they both went straight to bed! Funny huh!!! Ha :) cuties
Anywho, I have plenty of boy stories for you but I'd like to save them for when I see you this weekend. You two are great. Love ya!!
Peace out~

No comments:

Post a Comment