Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Danielle it's exciting being done with a year of college huh!!! Hang in there Berg, you're almost there!!! Dude, Danielle, I know what it's like to get attached to pets and I'm sorry sweetie. If I were there, I'd hug you. When my favorite kitten, Fidget, died, I made a whole scrap book about him...and I don't scrap book!
I'm stoked for the Bullet concert!!! It's what keeps me going...well, that and my new found love for Lost. It's an exciting show for me.
My life has been relatively drama free. I got stood up for a date on Friday but I wasn't really looking forward to it so I didn't really care...I txted Brandon on Saturday night to get his roommate's number so I could go to Matt's mission companion's homecoming with him but Brandon only said hi and whats up and then when I asked for the number he stopped txting me. Um my roommate hasn't talked to me too much, but I think that may be my fault. I think I may be intimidating and I think she knows I was upset about her inviting him over. Oh well, I'm over it. Um, Brad Pitt in Spanish is still just eye candy...but super great eye candy...I'll work on being more social with him. There's a new guy at work that I talk to but he has a girlfriend I believe. Oh and speaking of guys with girlfriends, Tyler keeps talking to me. He is actually txting me right now. We now sell chew and work and he bought some so I gave him this "i'm super disappointed in you" look and I think it got to him. He and I had a talk a few days ago and he was all "why couldn't you have just given me a chance and dated me" "i'm not sure i'm ready to get married and be in this relationship forever" and "I'm not happy and she doesn't like me" and blah blah blah. I kinda ripped him a new one and told him that he got me in the begining because I felt sorry for him and believed that things were bad between them but that i'm not stupid and people don't get engaged willingly when they are miserable together so that i didn't want to hear his crap...ha then today he was like "don't hate me, i know you love me." and then "don't you love me" i was like I don't believe in love lol its terrible because i am lonely and in my darkest hours i actually think about him...its TERRIBLE! No worries, i won't give in.
Then Brady and I were talking and he was like, I miss you, when are you coming back and will you let me know. and i told him about bullet and he sounded like he wanted to come! i told him i was going with my twin and old concert buddies but he still sounded tempted, he's lik i'm not too busy on tuesdays. idk it was weird.
Then I dreamt about Conner. It was a very steamy dream. That's all I'll say, and now I can't stop thinking about him! It's making me nuts!!!
So pretty much my drama is all just bad memories that arose within the week and are festering in my head. On the bright side, I have a ton of homework to do but waste my time online. I eat everything in sight but have decided to try the anorexic thing :) and i think i'll try to go home over memorial day weekend, woot woot! lol
I miss you both and love you guys tons! i can't wait to see you guys!!! Less than a week danielle!!!!
Peace Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment