Wednesday, May 5, 2010

DOUCHE FREAKING BAGGGG!!!

If you read the title...yes, i'm a lil upset. Hailey got home from work yesterday. Ate weight watchers ice cream bar for dinner. Watched the office. Then Trevor came over and did homework with me (I used to be crushin on him but now not so much) anyway that was fun. Then Becky and her boy toy came over, Trevor left, and the three of us went hot tubing. Then at midnight we got kicked out of the hot tub and so I went back to my apartment. My roommate and her boytoy were out in the hall and I turned to becky and was like I can't get away from relationships it sucks! Then we hugged and I told her boyfriend that if he hurt her I'd gut him like a fish with my bare fingers and then I went inside. I walk inside and...FREAKING BRANDON AND HIS GIRLFRIEND ARE CUDDLING ON MY COUCH!!! WTF!! My roommate was there chatting away with them and I was like hi, then walked out. I was mad about three things: 1 that my roommate invited him and his girlfriend into my apartment, 2 that no one gave me a warning like the two in the hall both know about him and me but didn't feel like saying oh btw hailey you might not want to go inside for a while, and 3 that he had the balls to bring his girlfriend into my apartment and then be like HEY like nothing ever happened between us. Yes I get that I was his lil action doll and that we weren't anything more than beneficial friends but to just stop talking to me, fall off the face of the planet, and then bring the new flavor of the week to my apartment? UGH!!!! I was so distraught I was shaking. Then I went for a run, in the middle of the night, by myself because I was soooo grrrr. And when I walked into the hall my roomie was like "you're going running by yourself in the middle of the night" me "ya" "thats dangerous don't you think" "hmmm guess it is." "do you have your phone" ipod in and went running. I get back she's still in the hall, "That was a short run" I was like, I have class at 8am so i need to sleep." then I wanted to say, wow captain obvious your so good at keeping me posted on all the small crap that i don't care about, where were you when i needed warning like i still would have gone in but i'da been prepared to be like, hey brandon hows it been, oh you must be the new flavor of the week, good luck with that, ok its past midnight get the f out of my apartment :) see, it could have gone so much better than, ah! hi...k bye. ugh i'd say i'm royally pissed but i'm more just uber annoyed. like UBER ANNOYED!!!! grrr.
then brad pitt wasn't in class today and I look super cute :( fml.
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment