Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wee blogging!!!

I'm glad we are blogging again!!!I don't really have much to say. I started actually taking calls at work and I don't really know what I am doing yet because I haven't finished training, so I am kind of a spaz on the phone...and I've always been phone shy, so that's rough...but I really think I will enjoy this place, which is weird, but I do! Berg you are missing out on the googly eyed lovey dovey lol but every relationship has its own style! Speaking of, Danielle, let's hear about the boy situations and if you are dating or even flirting, because let's face it, we all need to flirt! :) Anywho, my car is still in the shop and the temperature here sucks because it is cold in the mornings, warm in the afternoons, and cold in the evenings which each happens to be when I travel every day so I am either freezing or too hot on my bike...oh well, soon enough! And ya, I have been stressing about the cost but I think my inlaws are taking care of it so that helps a ton! What great people! Well, I am putting off my homework which I probably shouldn't do...so I guess I better cut this one short. Hope all is well for the two of you!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad we're blogging, too! I think this is an excellent idea to keep in touch. We are amazing! I agree, each relationship has its own style. Ours is a muted honeymoon phase. Danielle, I also want to hear about your boy situation, although it sounds like you are pretty busy! :) Hailey and I have to live vicariously through you when it comes to dating whoever you want and flirting now. So live it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And boy am I living it up! Jk not really.....I have gone through quite a few boys though. That sounds terrible. I've just had a lot of noncommittal flings since I broke up with Tim...a year ago....holy crap! I don't really like to think about THAT relationship. But the point is, I make out with a lot of hot boys. And secretly I wouldn't mind a relationship (because I get attached pretty easy, not cool), but I get friend zoned a lot :( also not cool. But hey...everything happens for a reason!

    ReplyDelete