Thursday, May 23, 2013

Boys, boys, boys!

Okay here I am making a post FIRST! This hasn't happened in a long time. First of all, it was so great catching up with you girls! I miss those kind of nights so much! Second, let this be my promise to answer back! No more ignoring, I'm making the first post! And it's about those boys I told you about :) Here's a somewhat detailed list of the boys I've kissed since I broke up with Tim. You be the judge. :)

The first few don't need pictures or explanations — you girls were around for those.

1. Cody
2. Dustin
3. Brady
4. Tim

The next few are MOSTLY in chronological order.

5. Tom — Met this one at Texas Roadhouse. I left him my phone number (he was our waiter) and he called me! He took me up the canyon and we made out under the stars. :) Oh yeah, he was 29. Eek!


























6. Taylor — Pretty sure I was really in love with this kid. He's like the only boy I haven't really ever gotten over. But then again, I haven't really dated anyone since him, just had flings. This is a really bad picture of him, it's the only one I could get from his Twitter. He deleted his FB! Oh...and he's engaged. :(





















7. Mat — Mat and I are pretty good friends still! I've had a pretty big crush on him for a while. He's the one on the right...and looks much better in real life!



















8. Dakota — This was an oops, that wasn't supposed to happen! thing. We're way good friends!





















9. Josh — A friend of Dakota and Mat's. So hot!





















10. Derek — He's just kind of weird. And obviously the one in the front. 





















11. Sheldon — I had such a huge crush on him for a long time, but he got a girlfriend like RIGHT after we had a little fling. We're still good friends though! Oh and he's a pilot AND a musician.





















12. Race — We tried a fling for a minute and realized we didn't really connect very well. But we're still pretty close!



























13. TJ — Between Race and TJ, I went through a bit of a hick/cowboy phase!















14. Austin — New years eve party! He's here with one of my good friends, Brooke. 





















15. Dylan — He's a douche. 





















16. Kaden — I've had a big crush on him for a while! He's in Alaska now. :(





















17. Colton — I still have a huge crush on this kid! He's the one on the left.





















18. Edwin — Guys I finally caved and fell for a mexican! He's got a really nice body. He's the one on the left.





















19. Eric — I don't have a picture of this one because he doesn't have a Facebook!

20. Eric R. — Yeah there are two Erics lol. This one is a friend of mine.





















21. Tommy — I'm not particularly proud of this one. I swear he only looks 26...or so! No he's 32 :) Haha I also don't have a picture of this one.

22. Blake — He's kind of a douche too. This one is pretty recent, from a few weeks ago.





















23. Kato — He's the most recent one! I think I kind of told you guys about him.














Well there they are! That took a while...haha. Now please excuse me while I delete all these pictures from my computer so I don't seem like a COMPLETE stalker. Haha I love you girls!