Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hahahaha that's great!

Danielle!! You go girl! All of those are improvements and I think it's great! You have been busy! But that's good. Just don't settle for less than you deserve, you are beautiful and talented and deserve the best.
Bergen, I have no friends here except for my cousin, and she is great, but it's not like being home. I miss you both terribly as well and agree that we need to visit way more. Let's all go to Lagoon!!!
You guys are so fun to be with and I need my girls nights too!!! But I did miss Michael so next time we need to just do a big group date. :)
Oooh Danielle you'd be proud, we spent time yesterday in the garden!! Well we planted flowers and did a little landscaping in our tiny backyard. Beautiful but most of the flowers are purple...
Anywho, I'm at work so I best go. Miss you both already. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment