Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Too Long

Ladies,
It has been way too long since we all got together. Berg, Danielle came down for my graduation. Nothing too crazy happened but it was super fun. I definitely miss my girls tho I absolutely love married life. Also, Danielle and I are both going up to Idaho this month for the high school graduation of our lil broskis. We should totally do something fun and exciting at that time. I don't know how long I'll be able to stay (honestly I'll probably drive up the night before and leave the next morning) but in that time we need to at least do a taco bell run or something.
I miss you both and Bergen you have been married for over half a year now which means that we have been slacking greatly in the getting together arena.
Nothing too new going on here. I still work part time at Nu Skin though I will be looking for a new job/more career orientated source of income here shortly. I hang out with my husband and my cousin and basically watch a lot of tv. Though last week I picked up a book and I finished it the next day...that never happens!!! It was weird. Oh, I live in Springville now, Danielle saw my new home and I really like it. It's a two story townhouse. We don't know our neighbors. There's a basketball hoop and park in the communal back yard but we also have our own gated back yard and there is a pool and gym and theater room as well. Pretty nice place and Springville is so much quieter and prettier than Provo so that's nice. 
Rhonwen mailed me a Flat Rhonwen based on the book Flat Stanley and I was supposed to take her around and take pics with her..which I did, but over graduation weekend I lost her. I LOST MY FLAT LITTLE SISTER!!!! So I forged a new one. Rhonwen was confused because she had drawn a macaw and I did a flower thing...so I called her yesterday and told her what happen. I was like, "I lost Flat Rhonwen so I drew a new one to send back to you," and she was all "no you didn't" haha and I was all "ya I did." No worries, she wasn't mad :) 
And that's about all the excitement in my life. If you two need counseling, I am a psychologist now so feel free to call :)
Love and miss you both.
Hailey

1 comment:

  1. I loved Flat Stanley when I was young! That's so fun. Sounds like you and Michael are doing well. A town house sounds lovely. We will definitely plan something for graduation weekend! Even if it's just ice cream or a late night food run. I'm glad you are doing well! I may need your psychological help! :)

    ReplyDelete