Danielle,
Oh my gosh! You have been busy! I love it! It's so fun to get out of your little Idaho world and swim in the big pond with such lovely men! I am seriously impressed. Well done. My list isn't nearly as long or versatile. Sounds like you are having a lot of fun, which is what your college years should be about.
I am so glad we were all able to get together twice while you were here. I miss you all terribly! I don't really have any friends here now that everyone has gone their separate ways. It's sad really. Chris and I have one couple that we spend a majority of our time with, but it's just not the same as your good friends that you grew up and went to school with.
Let's not wait 8 months again, okay? I need my girl time!
Friday, May 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment