Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hump Day...!

Hello Lovely Ladies!

I'm so glad to see you're posting here!  I love reading what you write.  It's nice to catch up, even if it is in weekly blog posts.  

Things here are pretty much the same as they were the last time I posted!  Maybe the only difference is that it is SO much nicer here today.  I am guessing high 70's.  It has been lovely.

Of course, I can't be outside as much as I want because Miles has beautiful baby skin that would burn so quickly!  Even with sunscreen and a hat, we only go out for 15-20 minutes.  But I enjoy every second of it.

Hai--It's really easy to get in a slump when you take care of a baby all the time.  There might not be a set routine...but you do the same things all the time.  I remember when I didn't leave my house for a week and wore pajamas and no makeup.  It was kind of nice--and it would have been all too easy to continue doing it.  But I am still a pretty vain person.  I want my husband to be proud of me.  I don't want him to come home to a makeup-less, plump bum.  So I changed.  Haha.
I'm not sure what our plans are for this weekend.  We usually have a BBQ with Chris' family and watch the fireworks in his hometown.  Chris will never  go to the IF ones because of all the traffic.  I don't want to sit in my car for an hour with a sleepy baby.  That would NOT be fun.  I'd LOVE to see you, even for a few minutes, and see your cute baby!  But I understand being busy!  Boo family drama.  Tell Michael, he'll just have to deal!! :)

Danielle--I'm glad you're enjoying your internship.  The view looks pretty awesome!  There's nothing better than doing what you love!  It looks like you have a fabulous thing going with your man.  I am so happy for you.  I know exactly what you mean by not wanting to dwell on past relationships.  I think back on mine and cringe.  *shudder*  I really want to meet him. 

 We should plan a trip to the zoo, or Lagoon or something and all meet up.  That would be SO much fun!!  We just need to set a date and plan on it.  I am so game.  It'd be easy for us to come to you, since you are both in Utah anyway!!  Seriously...think about it.  We just have to plan it out!!

I just got back from the doctor's again.  They are running a bunch of tests since my blood pressure has been an issue since I had Miles.  They took like 15 tubes of it, so I'm literally feeling drained.  Hopefully this will figure something out.  I'm tired of going in all the time.  I just want to be done with it until I have my next baby!!

Well, I miss you both, and Miles just woke up, so I had better scram!  Hope you both have an AWESOME Independence Day!  Text me sometime!  I'm always available via text! (Do I have both your current numbers??)

Love you, both!

Bergen


No comments:

Post a Comment