Monday, July 7, 2014

The fourth

Hey Ladies,
Berg, sorry I missed you this weekend. The IF fireworks were AMAZING! It was a lot of fun. My mom, Michael, Talon and I went with my Aunt and her kids and their kids. It was a lot of fun. Talon did so well. We wrapped his ears in a thick blanket and he did just fine. We were right at the river at a friend of my aunt's house and we were so close an ash fell on Talon. Poor little guy smelled like a firecracker but he was just fine, didn't even leave a mark.
Danielle, you keep making the front page!! I am so proud of you and happy for you!! You and Josh should do dinner with Michael and I soon. We can meet wherever. I am really needing girl time!
I feel like a bum at home but this weekend I felt great! I stayed awake through the days and played with my siblings. I miss my family so much. Rhonwen and Aiden are so sweet...most of the time. They are so spoiled. But they are my favorite little people. It was also good to see my pops and that fam. It was the first time Talon has met them. 
ooh Kmart there is going out of business and everything is on great sale! Lots of fun, I love sales! But I just got hit with a ton of bills today and I am broke, no more fun shopping sprees. 
Alright so my life is very uninteresting...I'm out of things to say, so tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment