Wednesday, July 2, 2014

An update with photos!

HERRO! (that's how you say hello in Asian)

I really do love hearing about your lives! It's still so surreal to me that you both have babies... BABIES! But I'm so happy for both of you because you seem very happy with your lives.

Right now I'm sitting at my desk at The Salt Lake Tribune office, which is in an office building above the Gateway Mall. To answer your question, Berg — no school! I graduated in May and am doing an internship with the Trib this summer. It pays pretty good. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do when this ends in August though. I need to find a job obviously, but I'd really really love to stay in Utah. I know it sounds dumb, but I want to be close to Josh. I think he might consider moving to Salt Lake. It makes him pretty nervous though. He's really afraid of not being able to pay his bills, which is a good quality I guess! Anyway, I guess we'll see what happens.

Hailey, I'm sorry I haven't made it down yet! I was really poor for the first few weeks, but now I have money! Which means now I have gas money to drive to Provo. I'm going to Logan this weekend, but next weekend I don't have any plans yet. Josh will probably come down, but I could bring him! 

My relationship is pretty good. I just hate distance. You would think Salt Lake to Logan isn't that bad. And it isn't. Especially compared to the other distance relationships I did. Yuck... you know I HATE thinking about my previous relationships. They just make me feel kind of gross and stupid. But I did learn a lot from them! At least, I like to think so. Anyway back to Josh. He's really awesome. He's really patient with me and he makes me laugh and he treats me better than I've ever been treated. And I think he's pretty cute! All I want is Josh, a cute little house and a dog. Is that so much to ask for?! Haha... someday.

Well I miss you both! And I hope we can work out a time to visit soon. Mostly weekends are good for me. Except the July 24th weekend... I'm covering the parade here.

Oh! So I remember writing that I was going to post photos. Here ya go! My life in iPhone photos.

The view from work. I'm on the 7th floor and there's a HUGE balcony/patio.

Couple weekends ago floating the narrows, just north of Preston, ID.

Camping! From front to back, left to right this is Josh, me, Brad, Kaden, Stephanie, Bucky, Cody.
I dislike Stephanie A LOT. She's very controlling and insecure. And Kaden is Josh's best friend so it's hard to see him with her. Ugghhhh. Bucky looks weird in this pic, but he's one of my very best friends!  I spent a lot of time with him last summer.

I don't know why, but this one just makes me laugh. Josh is cute.

Me and Kailee. She is Josh's little brother's girlfriend. Dustin and Kailee are probably my favorite people to hang out with in Logan.


Again! After we took these photos, we went on a canoe ride in this area. We actually camped here for a night. It's so awesome being right next to the river. I <3 font="" summer="">

And this one just makes me happy! Josh as a child. I'm pretty biased, but I think this is just the cutest picture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment