I just dropped in to give you another update on my oh-so fascinating and glamorous life. (HA!)
My baby is 22 weeks old today. I can't believe it. Where does the time go? I was looking at pictures of him from way back when we brought him home and I got really nostalgic. He was so little. He's not so little anymore.
I went back and read all of our posts from when we started this blog. I forgot that we started it to track our workout and diet habits. We were so funny. I'd give anything to look like that again!
Babies ruin your body, but enhance your life. So, there you go!
I started working out again. I really need to stop being a lazy bum. I have already made a lot of progress. I am hoping to lose a few pounds before our trip to Texas/my birthday. I hope to succeed!
Last Friday was Chris' birthday. We celebrated with a barbecue. Is there anything better than a summer barbecue? Really. The food, the weather---just so great. I am craving a cheeseburger like no other. Of course, I can't eat it because I'm trying to be good.
Danielle--The pictures you posted of floating the river looked like so much fun! I don't think we ever have floated together, but we do have lots of memories of rivers and boys from that summer!! Are you in school right now? How's your relationship going? :)
Hailey--Do you ever see all of the people we know on Facebook who are pregnant/just now having their babies and get a little baby crazy all over again? I don't know why, but every time I see a pregnant girl I have an insane desire to do it again...Sometimes I miss feeling the kicks and movement. How many do you think you'll have? How long are you waiting between babies?
It's a rainy, gloomy day here in Idaho. I am pretty bummed because it has been super nice lately. I finally wore Capri's today...and the weather sucks. Go figure.
Anyway, we're all alive and well over here. I hope you can all say the same!
Miss you like crazy!! We really need to work out a get together for this summer. I need it!
Bergen
P.S. Here is a picture of my adorable baby...because who doesn't love a picture of an adorable baby??!

No comments:
Post a Comment