My goodness, it has been a long time since somebody posted. It might as well be me that gets the ball rolling again!
I miss you! I miss both of you tremendously. Summer is approaching and I would really like to plan some sort of get together with you both, if possible. Let's start throwing some dates around and see what works for everyone.
Hailey, I know you're busy with an adorable baby (who I want to meet!!) Danielle, I know you're busy with school and your man (who I am VERY excited to hear more about!!) But pretty please, lets get together. I need some good girl talk.
Being a mom is so rewarding...but I'd really like to talk about more than poop, work and sleep schedules...and I'd really like to do it with you!
How have you both been? I miss us. Where does the time go? I can't believe the last post here was me announcing my pregnancy. Sheesh. That seems so long ago!
Life goes on here. My world is run by an adorable baby boy, who puts a huge smile on my face and brings me immeasurable joy. Seriously, being a mom is completely wonderful, mostly crazy, but so rewarding. It's weird to think about. I know I have a son, and I know I am a mom, but it's weird to admit. Is it weird to have a friend that's a mom? It weirds me out a little bit. How many times can you say weird in one paragraph....
Fill me in on your lives! I miss my friends.
Love you! --Bergen
Monday, June 9, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment