Monday, June 9, 2014

Time, miss us, mommy life, the works

Berg I am so glad you blogged!! It has seriously been TOO long since we have all talked. I miss you both so much. I want you guys to meet my baby, he is so cute and needs to know my best friends! And Berg I need to meet your adorable little guy (and I totally understand the need for girl talk that isn't about poop or when the last time you got to sleep was).
Danielle I am so excited that you are moving to SLC. We need to hang out all the time! And we need to coordinate a trip to Idaho so we can hang with Berg and you need to bring the man so that we can go on a triple date!!! 
All is well here. I am loving being a mom. Not going to lie, I had a major break down about two weeks after little man was born but I am doing a lot better. I do get really lonely though because all I do every day is sit at home. While Michael is at work all I do is pretend that little man enjoys my company lol. 
I really want to go to Lagoon. Soooo, Berg, leave your lil guy with your padres, I'll leave mine at Michael's folks' house and Danielle you bring your man and we'll all go to Lagoon!!! Great sounds like a date. I am free ALL THE TIME so you two figure out dates and I'll be there. 
Ok, let's not lose touch again ladies. Love you!!!

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean, Hailey! There are weeks when I don't even leave my house. Being a mom can be lonely. Chris works all day every day, too. I was thinking, we could all get together with our significant others and do a triple date thing, that would be way fun. But I don't know if I could leave my little guy at home for so long! Glad you are doing okay. Having a baby is rough on your body, your hormones, your mental health---it's a huge adjustment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I am home almost all the time, too! We should text/skype/communicate more. I don't have any friends that are mom's around here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, txt, call, skype me whenever too!!! And you can bring Miles but for our lagoon date we are going to need to leave him with a sitter so we can leave him and Talon with my in-laws, they love babies!! :)

    ReplyDelete