Hey ladies!
Bergen your baby is adorable and I know exactly what you are talking about missing the tiny baby you brought home. Talon is so big already! And yes, every time I see a pregnant lady (and they are everywhere!!) I feel like I need to be pregnant again. I need a tiny one again lol.
I am the living embodiment of a couch potato. Talon and I sleep...and sleep...and sleep. And when we aren't sleeping we are lounging around. I have been sick for the last week and have been using it as an excuse not to exercise and to eat anything I want to...yeah, cupcakes and pizza have been my diet this week...I"m horrible. Having a baby didn't ruin my body, I did that all on my own. I would love to have the body I had when we started this blog and were complaining about our bodies haha. But I am sick of hating myself so I need to be better too.
Umm...so ya not much new here. Danielle I am super proud that you made the front page! That is awesome!! You have been in SLC for a long time now and still haven't met my baby!! Come meet my baby!! and more importantly, come hang out with me!!
I miss social interaction and I need it!
Haha love you ladies!
Hailey
Friday, June 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment