I am sick of feeling gross about myself. With that in mind, I have decided ONCE AGAIN to restart this diet and exercise thing. I am really tired of starting up and being motivated and then failing miserably within a few days. I really want to feel good about myself. I'm tired of looking in the mirror or looking down at myself and hating what I see. I've decided that I am going to take charge and change it. I want to feel good. I want to look good. And I am going to do it for no other reason than myself. Sorry Toby. You're hot, but unless I'm getting in bed with you everynight, you're not going to be much motivation. *sigh* This time things will be different. THEY REALLY WILL.
So I've been thinking...we haven't had a girls chat room in a while, and I think it is severely overdue! So let's schedule one. Maybe on Sunday? Let me know when you two are open and we will set up a time. I miss talking to you girlies! It always makes me feel better after we have our little vent sessions. Let's all go to ISU! Great idea!
Just a short update and another (hopefully successful this time) start to a beautiful new me. FABULOUS. Miss you tons and wish you luck in your own personal endeavors of various natures. Mucho Lovo. Over and Out!
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm free Sunday after 5! I would love a girl's chat room!! I definitely need some girl time. Good job with starting up your diet/exercise thing again! You will do great with it! I am going to start some intense cardio stuff, my spinning class starts on Monday. So EEK! I'm nervous, I've heard it's brutal. Ha. I hope you talk to you on Sunday!
ReplyDelete-Danielle