Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dreading the Coming Months!

Hello friends!

I have just been sitting at home enjoying Spring Break. Ah, it's so nice to get away from Twin and get back to where I'm happy! I love getting away from that place. Ick. Bergen, I'm happy you're enjoying your Spring Break with friends as well. I love Spokane! I've been reading quite a bit too. But sadly, I just finished my book and I need to find some new ones! Hailey, hang in there babe lol. You'll really have to come home for your birthday...and then just keep looking forward to Bullet! And...keep us updated with that confusing boy of yours.

I only have two months left of school and I'm really looking forward to a nice long break. I'm not quite sure if I'll be working this summer, but I'm really hoping so! My decision for school next fall isn't set in stone because I still haven't heard about scholarships, but I'm leaning towards Logan and Utah State. Things can still change though.

I am dreading the day (Sunday) when I have to drive back to Twin. I was gonna take Dustin with me for a week haha...but he just got a job. Which is actually really good! I'm happy for him. But starting school again is...UGH! Not very appealing to me. I'll just have to deal with it and keep looking forward to the end. I have been doing kind of good with exercise. Only because I am forced to wake up at 6am every morning for a spinning class. I'm also looking forward to the end of that! Haha. But keep your heads up girls. I hope to see you both soon! Love you and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment