Ok so here is my story...eeek!!!
Monday night my apartment went to dinner at Larson (my roommate's new boy toy and Matt Bessey's old mission companion's roommate). It was super fun and we all just kinda chowed down and chilled and talked. I had met most of the roommates before (including Brandon and I thought he was super cute and wanted my roomie to hook me up but Larson said he had some girls following him and didn't want me to get hurt so it didn't happen). We all just sat and talked and what can I say, Brandon and I hit it off pretty good. Then he asked for my number because he had to leave to go write a paper. HE ASKED FOR MY NUMBER!!!! :) Anyway then later when I was home watching Make it or Break it (the best show ever) Brandon txted me! I was like jumping off the walls with excitement. We had talked about hot tubing Tuesday night but it didn't work out because he got done with his Chemistry too late so we decided to rain check. Then yesterday (Wednesday) he txted me some more and wanted to hang out after he got off work (this boy has three jobs). So I went to this comedy show with my roommates, it's called Divine Comedy and it is super funny. Then on the way home Brandon CALLED ME!!! I screamed when I hung up the phone because I was so excited that he called me! Lol oh, and he called me to ask me to come over and go hot tub with him...and, being the smartie I am, earlier yesterday I just so happened to buy a cute new swim suit! hehe!
So then I was driving to his place (because his car got stolen) and called Bergen because I was like having a panic attack. I was super nervous! But I got there and all went well. We watched the end of myth busters with his roomies and then him and I headed to the pool area. We sat in the hot tub and just talked about random fun and exciting things until we got too hot and went back and changed. Then he took me on a walk to the Provo River (which is like the size of the canal that runs through my land back home) and stood on the bridge holding each other. It was marvelous! I was so happy just to have a guy's arms around me. Then he said that he wanted to be straight forward with me and that he didn't know if he wanted to be exclusive, which I was okay with because this was our first time that we had hung out alone together kinda thing, but I was a bit upset because I want a freaking boyfriend!!! Anyway, he told me this and was like you are super gorgeous and awesome and I really want to get to know you better so we're gonna have to go out and do stuff and just see where it goes kind of thing. So then we just stood there holding each other more and just talking about whatever came to mind--like really, we talked about some way random things lol. And it killed me cuz there were times that he'd put his face really close to mine and we'd just kinda look at each other and smile type thing--pretty much the lead up to a kiss, but he didn't know what he wanted so I figured he didn't want to kiss right? Right. K well...then....one of our beautiful little gazes, he bent down and kissed me!!! Oh my gosh it has been like three months and so that was pretty much fantastic! I was (and still am) confused because of the whole I don't know if I want to be exclusive thing and then the entire make out scene...but I just went with it because I was so giddy. Then we went to my car because I was afraid that it would get booted because it was after curfew, but we got lucky. So then, we leaned up against my car and kissed some more. MMMM! Then we got cold and I went to drive him across the parking lot to his casa and my car was so much warmer that when we were outside his apt kissing goodbye it turned into more kissing and I just parked and we were there for like forever. He said he could spend the whole night with me if he didn't have class and such early in the morning. I got home around one thirty two ish and slept like an angel.
Then this morning he started txting me at seven thirty!
I want this to be legit. I want him to like me, I don't want to get played again. I don't want to get hurt again. I really like him and am falling too fast for my own good, it feels like Peter all over again because it's so fast and happy but I don't want to hurt that bad again. On the plus side Brandon is an RM so won't be leaving but on the down side that means if we don't work out it's my fault and he really did just play me. UGH! So complicated! Why can't I just be happy and not worry about all this crap that comes with it? Everyone keeps saying that they don't want to see me get hurt, and I don't want to either, but can't I just hope for the best and take a leap of faith? I'll be like Humpty Dumpty and eventually someone can put me back together again. It's happened before.
Anyway, so the point of this mainly was that I am giddy as a clam because of the fantabulous boy that kissed me and held me and made me feel pretty. I liked it a lot!
But ya, I'm done now, I love you girlies! I'll get a pic asap haha I hope lol :) peace out.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww dude I'm so excited for you! YOU SHOULDA CALLED!! Haha. It's good to find nice cute boys to kiss lol. Sounds like you guys kissed quite a bit. Nothing wrong with that lol. But as for the whole confused thing.....yeah I would be too. But I think it's good that you two aren't immediately gonna start dating and get to know each other first. It is kinda frustrating though. I don't think that you should let your confusion and fear of being hurt keep you for going for this guy. Not yet at least. So far he sounds like a pretty good guy...ha. I'm happy for ya! Feel free to call whenever...there ARE other means of communication besides blogging lol. I love exciting boy news! I'm so happy for you!!
ReplyDelete