I haven't got much time, but here's my update! My current frustration (other than effing school) is the damn ISU Admissions Office! I got an email from them yesterday and it said, "This is the fourth notice we've sent you and you haven't finished your application, we still need your college transcripts." Something like that. Keep in mind I applied Jan 14. Like a month and a half ago. I replied and said that I have my receipt for when my transcript shipped on Jan. 14 and I haven't gotten a notice about this in about a month. (So yeah they've sent me four notices, but they were all like after the first two weeks I applied). And they replied and said "we need your EITC transcript and maybe you should check your spam box for our emails." EFF! I feel like I'm dealing with freakin idiots! My EITC credits are ON my CSI transcript! Becuase I have like 3 or 4 credits from high school from EITC. I don't understand why they need a completely different transcript if it's sitting right in front of their face! And now this is gonna take forever. Because I have to fill out a paper and send that to EITC which will take about a week. And then they will send the transcript to ISU which will take about another week. What really pisses me off is that they waited so long to tell me they wanted the EITC one too (Like I understand wanting my EITC credits....but the CSI and EITC transcripts are combined). So my application has been incomplete ever since the scholarship deadline. Like...EF! I applied like a month before the scholarship deadline but NO! They have to wait till AFTER the dead line to tell me the application is unfinished. Am I the only one who thinks that this is unfair? Ughhhh.
Anyway, on a happier note, I got to see Dustin again! On their way back, Tim, Dustin, and Nick stopped in Twin. Dustin stayed with me and Tim and Nick ended up spending the night and Whytnee's (who is moving back home btw, so now I'm REALLY gonna be alone here!) But I had fun!
I behind in homework :( I have TOOONS of reading to do for my history paper that's due next friday and it's a big paper and I'm kinda freaking out about it!
Bergen, my spring break is in two weeks! March 15-19. And I got the whole week off! I'm thinking I'll be able to come home! And I'm going home the weekend after that and the weekend after that. Haha lots of traveling in March. It'll be fun! and busy. And also Bergen, I'm really sorry about your Spanish class. Sometimes advisors and administration people can be really annoying! One of my advisors screwed me over last semester by taking that dumb math class. Yeah I found out this semester that I didn't even have to take it! But this guy told me I HAD TO! But I hope your mom is able to visit! My mom visited last weekend and we had lots of fun! I'm actually thinking of making a visit to Moscow soon. I got accepted to U of I! So I kinda wanna check things out. And...I think I like this semester better. Well I don't know. It's more stressful and Dustin isn't here....but I have better and harder classes and I know a few more people.
Hailey, I haven't heard tons from you! Are you still coming home the weekend after your birthday? It would be pretty cool cause that's when I'm coming home too! We definitely need to chill!
Anyway I have to go do my volunteer time at the Elementary School now. Love you girls! UPDATE MORE! I promise I will. Love you!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Danielle! If you do come up to Moscow to check things out, let me know and I will arrange to see you! I can even show you around if you want! That would be WAY fun. :) --Bergen
ReplyDeleteHey thanks that would be awesome!! You'll have to let me know where would be a good place to stay too. Clean, yet cheap. Dustin and I were talking about coming up because, as you know, he is very interested in Moscow as well.
ReplyDeleteYeah, no problem. You're more than welcome to stay with us if you want. It's definitely cheap and definitely clean :P We all get along pretty well and it'd be easy. All you'd have to do is pay for food! Which you'd have to do anyway, so that's pretty legit. Just let us know what's going on! There are some hotels around here. My mom and I stayed in the Super 8 here when we visited and it was pretty good. Just some options for you!
ReplyDeleteWell thanks! My chances of going to Moscow just went down though because I found out they don't have a communications program :( SUCK! We might end up making a trip up there though.....haha but I will let you know!
ReplyDelete