Thursday, March 25, 2010

update...woo

Ok so Idk what Brandon's deal is. But I SAW him today...like he didn't come to see me, he went into Sportsman's Warehouse while I was at work and I saw him. He didn't say hi. I don't even think he saw me, I was like wtf you know I work here kid what is your problem! Ugh whatever. I am moving on...or trying to...blah I suck at boys and I want one sooo freaking bad! Grrr. Whatever, I'll be fine, alone...by myself...without a guy to hold me when I need it most...lol pathetic aren't I?
I went to the gym today. That was nice. So I ran to the gym. Worked out and saw the cutest boy like ever!!! Ha I couldn't stop looking at him! I think he noticed :) haha then I ran/walked home. Good hour or so workout. That was nice seeing as I eat ice cream and chocolate daily. Ugh
I'm pretty much a mess right now. I want this boy to want me. I want Evan to be able to stay in Alaska where I feel that he's safer. I want my birthday present that is in the office cuz I missed the UPS guy while I was at work. I want my homework to be done. I want to be skinny. I want to be happy. The worst thing is that when Brandon and I started, I was giddy as a clam!! I was the happiest I'd been in forever! Ugh and it was all a ploy! :( suck.
Oh well.
I hope things are going well for you too. Berg, I'm excited for your cooking thing, I hope that works out nicely for you. Danielle good luck on picking schools. I miss you girls and love you tons. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment