Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Time to Vent

URGH! You know a post is going to be good when you start it off with a noise. So--I'm trying to drop my Spanish class because it sucks and I'm not good at it and I'm way behind and getting a bad grade in it. But my advisor is NOT getting back to me. It's so freaking annoying. So, I haven't been going because there's no point when you fail the quizzes and tests, well I'm really close to being kicked out because you can only miss like 5 days, but I can't just drop it because I have to have a minimum of 12 credits for my pell grant and scholarships, but my advisor won't talk to me! I am so unbelievably stressed and frustrated right now! It's uber annoying. I'm an English major..why should I have to study another language? That makes no sense. Also when I transfer to ISU (because they better accept me!) I will be taking Sign Language, which counts as another language and I will have wasted two semesters on Spanish. SO STUPID.
Phew. I feel better after getting that out there :P How are you girlies doing? I think you both need to update better!! I check the blog everyday and it is almost always the same. How are your diets going? Hailey--didn't you start the biggest loser at work? How's that going? Tell us more details about that. Danielle--I'm glad you got to spend some time with Dustin!
When are your spring breaks? What are your plans for them? I won't be able to come home for that week, but my mom might come and see me! That would rock! I hope it ends up happening. It will be a nice break. But that means midterms and I hate them :( Oh well. Halfway through our 2nd semester of Freshmen year! WOOOOOT.
Do you think it went by faster or slower than high school's freshmen year? How would you rate this semester against your last semester? Better or worse? Well I miss you girlies. Hope your lives are fantabulous. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment