Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break for Bergen

Hey friends!!

Just thought I'd give a quick update--since it looks like our blog hasn't seen much of those lately! I am currently in my friend's apartment chillaxing while she's at work and her boyfriend is at school. I decided that I didn't want to sit around all week and rot away in my apartment so I asked if I could come to Cheney and stay with her for a few days to get away from my monotonous life. She agreed and can I just say how beautiful changes in scenery can be?

To be honest, nothing terribly exciting has happened, but the fact that I'm not at home makes everything ten times better! I'm sad that I couldn't go home-home and that I couldn't see my mom or my family, but I sure am glad that I didn't sit in that apartment all week. I would have killed something. Not pleasant.

So far I have eaten a TON of delicious food, shopped for books that I shouldn't have bought, dyed my hair twice, modeled for my photographer friend, stayed up late, watched good movies, read some amazing books, walked around Spokane--and it's only WEDNESDAY!!! WOOT.

Unfortunately this is my last full day with them, as I will be returning to my podunk apartment tomorrow afternoon. I am trying not to be depressed about school starting up again, but seriously. Who can be excited about returning to a life of drudgery? Not I.

Well, there's a brief update on my life and Spring break. Oh!!! and HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!!! I hope you're wearing green! Over and Out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment