Saturday, February 27, 2010

Update

So pretty sure Bergen, I'm way excited that you have a friend!!! Don't replace me with this person or I'll have to hunt her down!!! lol jk :) I'm happy for you girlie.
And Danielle, that's way exciting that you had a fun weekend with your mom. About the college thing, ya I know it's super hard dude. Especially with Dustin being in the picture you know. Um I'd say good luck with convincing your parentals...like as in I don't think they'll cave. I also think that you'd be happiest with Dustin...and so really, thinking about him is thinking about you. All the schools are good that you are considering. So where do you think you'll be happiest? That was me being nice, now here's the other option: go somewhere else. You and Dustin have different religious views which are important to you both. He wants to get married in the temple, you don't want to be mormon, there are some serious things right there, and deciding your future based around him if you don't work out those things can be pointless...Idk, good luck sweetie. It'll work out.
Girlies I love you tons. I don't have a lot of news, nothing special. Um I haven't talked to Conner in a few days and I'm kind of okay with it. Dalon txted me last night...random. It was like hey sexy what you doing? I wish you were here so we could do dirty things. I was like sorry bud I'm a celebate nun and he was all, that wasn't me my friend had my phone. I was like whatev. We talked for a bit, it was kinda wierd but whatev. totally random.
Um, then...well not much has been going on. I played in a soccer game today and chocked so hard I fell over right before I was about to shoot, lame ya I know :)
Um, I had 100 calorie pop corn for dinner with a spoonful of peanut butter. I am joining my work's biggest loser contest on Monday so like if I gain weight I have to pay them, and seeing as I'm poor I am not going to gain weight! lol
I had one of the best conversations with my brother the other night. I love him lots, I cried. Ha I want to go to Alaska, and I am feeling a serious need for a road trip there. Hot air force boys...you girls want to come with me??? :)
Anyway, that's all. Good luck with your struggles and with your doings. I love you both tons and tons.

No comments:

Post a Comment