Tuesday, April 3, 2012

End of the semester HELL

Hey girlies!!!
I am soooo excited that y'all posted blogs! It has been way too long since we've all talked. Bergen, I completely understand you in the wedding stress department. I'd like to say that it's all worth it...but it's one day that leads to the best days of your life, so not really...but it looks nice for everyone else lol. I wanted to elope and not do the whole big wedding shindig, but Michael's mom wanted a big wedding for her lil man so I let her plan it. I made all of the decisions and she coordinated, which made it a lot less stressful on my part...but still way stressful. If you need anything, let me know. Also, if you hire someone to make a cake that isn't a professional...don't expect it to be how you wanted it!! It sucks that you don't see Chris very often. I wouldn't have made it to the wedding without Michael, that man has saved my life repeatedly. But just think, once you are married you get to be with him forever! Go to sleep with him every night, wake up with him every day, fight with him occasionally, and make lil bergis children!!! Bahaha :) I am so excited for you.
Danielle, Michael and I have the pass of all passes which means we get to go to 4 REAL games for free. So if you go to another, call me! I would love to meet this Taylor boy! :) I talked to Tim on his b-day and on mine, he seems to be doing alright. But I can understand why you feel mad with him, he had no grounds to break up with you and it was definitely a shock to us all. And I think Dustin is seeing someone, which he posts on Facebook making me think that maybe that's why he deleted you...so not to hurt you? Idk. But I am glad you have a new boy! I love new boys! :)
Bergen, I would totally make the trip for your parties and wedding! The summer should be easier for me, I am officially taking a summer off! I hate school. I am so ready to rip my eyes out. Michael reminds me of all my homeworks and studies with me which is good because otherwise I would have dropped out this semester.
About me: I am having an awful time. I love being married. I love Michael more than life itself. But I hate me. I have gained 15 lbs since my wedding which, having an awful self image anyway, screwed me over hard. I am sick of medication after medication so I stopped taking all of my pills. I switched pills in January and went through hell with withdrawals, and last week I decided to get off the pill I was on because it wasn't working. I went to the doc and he told me to live the gospel and exercise and I would be happy and that he wouldn't change my dose. I have been a member of the church just as long as I have had depression and even in highschool I was depressed but I exercised like twenty hours a week! But granted it was better then than it is now. Anyway, so now I am going through withdrawals. I am in therapy and he also tells me to exercise but I have been so sick from withdrawals that I can barely move. I stay in bed all day unless I have to be at work. Which brings me to work, I am sooo ready to quit. I hate my job. I hate school. I hate me. I need help and Michael is the only reason I am pressing forward and still breathing. Also, I was planning on hanging with you Berg when I went home for my b-day but I couldn't stop crying. I was a mess. I didn't even go to my dad's house, I just vegged and cried, and occasionally played with Rhonwen and Aiden.
Anyway, enough about me. I miss you people! I am excited that things are going well for you guys. Berg, married life is the best thing ever. Danielle, I want to meet this new boy.
Blog back!
Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment