okay, so I am looking back through old blogs, which I think are hilarious. There is one that I wrote in 2010 called "news" and the very beginning it talks about a boy named Luke and how I wasn't gonna see him because he only wanted in my pants, the kid works with me now! Bahaha, weird.
Also, I was reading through the ones back in the day when Allen had a thing for me and i had a thing for Grayson and nothing was happening in the sickening circle, I juggled a lot of guys back in the day...so weird to think that now I am married, with one guy for the rest of my life!! It's sooo great! Soon Berg will be and then you are next Danielle, unless Amanda beats you to it but I don't know how her dating life is going...so on my list, you are next! :) Juggle while you can and have no regrets when you pick one! Love you both
wait one more thing again, ok so i also wrote one called doouuchhe baaag and it was about a kid i had a fling with here, i love the terms i used, such as, "I know I was just his action doll" psh i'd never call myself that now! And how i called the kid in my spanish class Brad Pitt bahahaha we have come a long way ladies. Oh and one last more thing, read the one I posted a year ago called catching up. it was a year ago almost exactly and right when i was starting to fall in love with michael...you don't have to read it...but i'm in a slump right now and these are cheering me up. I copied it and sent it to him...besides the bits about peter and conner it was really cute :) ok now i'm done. Love you guys!
Friday, April 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment