Hello beautiful best friends :)
Berg, I'm glad everything is coming together! I can definitely get black flats, no problem! How is St. Anthony? I used to come home SOOO often, but I've been home once this semester and...three times last semester. I never come home anymore....there's just no time!
To be honest, I'm starting to like Logan. Yes, we have our on and off moments, but I LOVE living with Brad and Zach. I really love my job....Smith's Marketplace wouldn't seem that great, but I work with some awesome people! And I'm working full time in the garden center over the summer so I'll get to be outside....playing in the dirt! :) And then Taylor is pretty great too. I'll try to get some pictures up soon...but I don't have any right now! He got me this huge stuffed sheep for Easter and a bunch of candy. The sheep is named Randy :) He's fun...Taylor is...ha. We're planning a trip to Cali after the semester ends.......so I think we might be dating...we just haven't had that relationship talk yet. It's probably gonna happen pretty soon though.
Berg, I'm sorry I never really filled you in on the Tim thing. I will dedicate a whole blog post to it sometime soon, because it's a long story! I didn't really talk to anyone about it. Blah!
Hailey, yeah we need to plan the Boise trip! I think a few days is more than enough time :) I'm still raising money for my trip. It was already all due, but I took out a student loan (I KNOW MY FIRST STUDENT LOAN!!!! don't worry I'm paying it off this summer) to pay for it all right now. We need a big Skype session! And Berg....it would be great if you want to come!!!! And you're not too busy. The three of us....we definitely need some time.
Anyway, I have so much more to say, but I've gotta run to work! Love you both :)
-Danielle
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment