Friday, April 13, 2012

Hair

I'm thinking about chopping off my hair. it is past my boobs, which with size D boobs means that is drapes around them and looks like I am always wearing a fat sweater!!! It bugs. Any suggestions?
Also, married life is great, but life in general sucks right now. I got off paxil cold turkey, I am almost done with all of the withdrawals and I am back in therapy...but!! The nuskin crap Michael gave me is meant for old people so I broke out (like five zits!), I have panic attacks all the time which are really unpleasant and itchy, my lip swelled up to the size of a small child last night and hurt like crazy, and I have a hemroid! I don't exactly know what it is but Michael has to put creme in a very unpleasant spot on me twice a day. He is a saint!!! I would be dead without him. Literally, I couldn't have found a more perfect man. Berg, you need to ask Chris if he'd be willing to wipe your butt cuz you never know, it could happen!!! I am an embarrassment but Michael stays with me :) 
Also, Danielle, I am super happy that you like your job. I hate mine. There are literally like three people that I enjoy working with and the rest of the people just treat me like crap...plus I get paid like crap, so I am in the market for a new job. 
Finals start tomorrow, I am so ready to be done with them, ugh and stressing mega over them because I haven't gone to any class in a month!!! Oh well, on Thursday my stresses will be over and Michael and I are going camping!!!
I can't say that I like Provo, I feel like I have no place to call my home. But I know that Michael is my home so I will be content here for as long as I have to be. I'm glad you like Logan though dear.
Berg, how are the plans coming? Do you have a song picked? Are you going to do dancing? Like a daddy-daughter dance and bride-groom dance I mean? What's your dress like? Do you have pictures or will that spoil it? and can you take a few days to go to Boise with us? 
Also, Evan is coming home for a week the beginning of May. I am soooo excited. Except, last time I talked to him on the phone I was having a melt down and fought with him over me not going to my dad's when I was in town and I ended up just hanging up on him...haven't talked to him since so I am kinda thinking he's still upset with me... :( 
Anyway, that's all for now...I may go chop my hair off tonight, no one knows...but I want to donate it so that will be fun! :) 
Love you both ladies!!! 
Oh wait I totally forgot, I can't believe Alyssa got married! I am way excited for her. I used to work with Jared and they didn't even know each other and now they are married! I told my mom and she was shocked, like when I told her that Matt got engaged, because these innocent people now have to have sex! I don't know I just figured they weren't the type but I guess everyone is lol that's how the world survives of course! But it's still weird to me ;) 
Ok, bye for now. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment