I am thoroughly excited that we don't have to wear converse!! But if we did...I would totally have sung the song by Demi Lovato that says "who says I can't wear my converse with my dress..." it was gonna be great. I'll think of a new song though, no worries :)
I have figured out the best diet ever!! I just stopped eating! I mean I can't quit cold turkey, so I do one weight loss shake and one small meal a day. I don't really know if it works but that is my life style as of this week :)
My new pride in life is that I can finish a Rubik's cube :) If I don't do it for a few days, I have to look at my cheat sheet that I wrote, BUT the other day I did it all by myself with no help from Michael and no cheat sheet.
Do you guys watch make it or break it? It's back on TV which is very pleasant, I also enjoy Smash and Once Upon a Time. I have seen all of Bones, Psych, Myboys, Avatar the last airbender (the cartoon) on Netflix in the past four months. I don't get out much.. : P
Well that's my life's update. This coming week is the last week of the semester and then we have finals but I haven't been to class in ages so I am a little concerned.
Also, Danielle, we need to figure out for sure when we are going to Boise. I'm going to have to ask it off in advance and I'm looking for a new job so I want to make sure that I can have the leeway if we end up going. My Nana's house is like a hotel though...my Dad moved there to work during the week and he commutes back to St. A on the weekends. My Nana lives there (obviously) and so does her little brother whom she is taking care of.. and I think a week might be too long. Michael won't be able to go, so I'm thinking we will have to shorten the time. And she wants us to clean out her garage and do a yard sale to raise money for you..but didn't you already raise the money you needed? I don't picture cleaning as a vacation lol :) Love her, but she is silly. Berg, if you can have the same time and aren't too busy planning it would be way fun if you could come too! :)
Well, love you both. Peace for now.
Hailey
Friday, April 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hailey, I just want to tell you now, that what you're doing with your diet is not the best idea. Yes, you will lose weight, but if you ever binge, or go back to eating normally, you will gain back even more than you lost. I don't know if you or Danielle knew this, but I was borderline anorexic for a while, and yes, not eating, or not eating enough, will make you lose weight, but the minute you eat something, your body converts it to fat because it doesn't know when it will get fed again. Just a thought. Dieting is hard. But don't go all anorexic on us! --Bergen
ReplyDeleteBergen, you were an awful in the closet anorexic, we all knew. And let's face it, I could never go without food.
ReplyDeleteReally? How come you didn't go all a-wall on my ass like we did with Staisha? I wasn't full blown, just really close. Do I sense a little hostility. Losing weight is hard. But Hai, you've always been gorgeous. You are funny and beautiful and curvy and everyone loves you!
ReplyDelete