Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wedding Woes!

Hello Girlies!

Updating this blog has been well overdue! The last post was Hailey freaking out about her wedding, so it's only appropriate that I do the same, right? I think it's fun to read our past posts and see how much each of us has progressed since then. Hailey, your wedding was beautiful, and so were you!

As I begin the early planning of a wedding, I can understand where you were coming from. It's definitely not fun, exciting or stress free. I am finding that it is expensive, time consuming and very stressful! Which is not the way it looks in the movies at all! It's so much work for maybe 1/2 a day of pay off. I find myself being very apathetic about it all.

How are you doing? How is school? How is married life...singledom? Update me!

As far as bridesmaid stuff goes, I have dresses for you. I'm still undecided on shoes...so you may need to provide your own, but I will let you know when a final decision has been made.

I am already worried about how bridal shower/bachelorette parties are going to work since no one is around here anymore. If we plan one for summer sometime, would you guys come up for it? Hailey's was so fun to have everyone around, but I realize it's asking a lot for people to come up for me two times.

I am just trying to survive! Between work and planning this wedding, I hardly get to see Chris! I am so excited to marry him and to take this big new step in life, but it's funny that you have no time for your fiance before you get married. He's holding up well. I am sort of an anxious wreck and stress over things I can't control yet. He just keeps telling me he loves me and that everything will work out :P

I hope to read your posts soon. I think we need to keep this better!!! I miss you both and can't wait to hear about your lives.

Mucho Lovo!

Bergen

No comments:

Post a Comment