I miss you both so much! Berg - thanks for posting! It'd be nice to keep this going a little better, but I definitely understand how busy you both are.
It's been about a year and a half since we started this blog - to help ourselves lose weight and stay in shape! Ha! I love it! Really though...it was started because we were all hating the start of our new lives in college. And I think I can speak for both of you when I say we were all pretty homesick and missing our best friends.
Well now Hailey has Michael, Berg has Chris and I'm so excited for both of you! It makes me happy to see my two best friends so happy and to find someone who makes them feel that way. I love both Michael and Chris! Berg, I'm stoked for you wedding in September! The idea of my best friends getting married still makes me stop and think for a while...it's still a weird idea, but I guess that's life right?!
Here's just a quick update of what's been going on! I'm going to Ethiopia for ten days in July for a journalism project! I'm so freakin excited! I can't even focus on school, because I actually want to do my research for the trip!
I'm not exactly sure if I'm single at this point. I've been hanging out with this boy, Taylor, A LOT! But we haven't exactly had a relationship talk. Just a brief explanation - he's freakin sexy and nicer than any of the guys I've dated before. PS...he's ambitious :) I seem to attract the opposite type of guy. We go to REAL soccer games in SLC, he takes me out for dinner a lot, we have lots of plans for the summer, and I think we're going on a trip to Cali when the semester ends.
I broke up with Tim 3 months ago and I'm dealing with it a differently than I thought I would. When I broke up with Dustin, I missed him a lot and though I never had an enormous desire to be back with him, I missed him as my best friend. Maybe it's because things ended differently and almost kind of ugly, but I think I'm in the "angry" stage of a break up. And I have been for about 2 months. I haven't talked to him for a very long time and it doesn't necessarily bother me...though I still hope he's happy. I don't know...I didn't think I would be as comfortable saying "I think I'm over him."
I feel like these are things both of you need to know, but I haven't gotten to talk to either of you like this in a long time! This reminds me - Berg I would love to come up for a bachelorette/bridal party! You need one! And if you need any help with anything, just let me know! I'm happy to help!
I love you and I miss you both :) More updates would be great! I think this is a great way to keep in touch! Stay happy girls!
-Danielle
No comments:
Post a Comment