Yay! I am so glad you all posted! I miss you both! I love reading your posts. Thanks for taking the time to fill me in!
Danielle! I want to meet this Taylor boy! Picture?? I feel really bad about the whole Tim situation, I don't know any details. Chris was the one who told me you two had broken up. What a terrible friend am I to not know about your relationship woes?? Gee whiz.
Hailey! I'm sorry you are having trouble with your weight. I am trying to lose a little before my wedding. I know that has always been an issue with you, but remember curves are sexy, and you always look great. You're married and don't have anyone to impress! Michael loves you for who you are! That's something to remember.
Okay...I am so glad that you are both willing to come up for a bridal/bachelorette party! I don't have many friends, and I want mine to be super fun! If you two didn't come it would be me and Amanda and my old roommate Kallie! Boo! I am going to have a calm bridal shower for family (because they are very conservative) and then a fun bachelorette party with friends!
Things are going pretty well on the wedding front, it's just a lot of stuff to plan. I bought dresses for everyone, and I am PRAYING that they fit. If you two come up for a weekend or whatever, please let me know and we will have you come try them on. I have decided to nix the Converse idea (sorry Hailey, I knew you were excited!) but it's just not fitting in budget wise. If you could all get a black pair of flats, that'd be perfect. I am covering the cost of your dresses, so if you need to get a pair of flats for the wedding, then they aren't that expensive. You don't have to coordinate them, just have black flats. :)
Keep me updated! I love hearing about your lives!
Bergen
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment