Well I hate starting new things in the middle of the week because then I just get disoriented and forget when I started and since everyone hates Monday's already I thought it was a great day to start working out again! I have started my fresh and new and I'm excited. I woke up early today--not to work out--but to finish the homework I seem to have accumlated since being sick for about a week. Not fun. But I managed to get everything done and I feel a bit of relief now that I'm caught up. My plan for today is to work out after FHE tonight. For some reason it is strange to workout at night, but it's hard to do it in the morning. Although if you haven't eaten anything you don't feel as accomplished about burning the calories. Oh well. If I think about it too hard my head will explode :P I have been pretty good about eating since we had our little chat session. It's weird to say that I can already feel a difference in the way I look. I know that I'm working on it so it's easier to feel good about myself. It's amazing what a little motivation will do for your self esteem. I am glad we are starting over. I'm sorry I don't have more things to say about exercise but I had some free time so I thought I'd blog and tell you all that this is my first official day of restarting.
Speaking of this free time I have...someone in this library smells super great and I think he's sitting across from me. Yum. I love some good cologne. Well, I miss you girlers and I hope that your exercise/diet plans are working out fine for you. Best of luck. Over and Out.
Hmm well I'll add to this and talk about my first day. I also decided to wait till yesterday (Monday) to start...for two reasons. One, because I also don't like starting new things in the middle of the week and two is because Dustin has been here and we went to dinner for our anniversary and we kinda pigged out on Superbowl Sunday...so I already kinda knew I was gonna splurge over the weekend. But now we're starting good and new! I still haven't taken a before picture...I will do that. For yesterday, I did good on eating....eh on exercise. I did 50 minutes of yoga. So that counts for the stretching portion of my exercise plan. But there's something else I wanna do before I really start this plan. I didn't really state my goals very clearly in my "plan" post. And I want to do it here because I think it's important write/type your goals. Here goes!
-Get in shape (specifically tone the core, thighs, and shoulders) by May 13!
-Eat as healthy as I can, while still getting enough to eat (I'm thinking between 1200-1500 calories)
-Exercise every day!
The ultimate general goal for me is to feel better about myself and the way I look by the time the semester ends.
I hope you girls are having a good first couple days! Bergen...nice cologne is always something we look forward to haha. Love it! I miss you both! Love ya!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment