Saturday, February 27, 2010

This Weekend

Hey friends. So this weekend my mom is visiting. It's pretty nice! We went to dinner last night (Outback, WHOO!) and went grocery shopping! She has been cleaning my bathroom this morning hahahaha. Anyway we're going shopping today and going to a bball game cause I have to play in pep band. So yeah, it's kinda fun!
Bergen, I'm so glad you're having fun! I'm super excited you made a friend. I kind of made some friends. They're these two girls in my Environmental Science class who are pretty funny! They don't really remind me of either of you individually....but kinda like my friends mixed together. They're like pretty outgoing, bold, definitely not afraid to say what they think. Like you guys! And they're super funny! I haven't really hung out with them outside of class.....but it's better than nothin!
So now for the bad-ish part of my life. Well no that sounded bad. My life is great! My struggle right now is with this whole college thing. Choosing a college. People keep saying "think about yourself first." But it's just so hard to NOT think about Dustin. Like...I hate this long distance thing! And we're only 3 hours away from each other. I just really really hate it! And now he's got this plan. There's a huge chance he's gonna move to Moscow next fall. His friend, Nick Little, is moving there. And his best friend Maden just moved there. And he kinda needs a place to go ya know? He can't find work in St.A and he really needs to get out of his parents house. But you can't just get up and get a place by himself. Living without roommates is sooooo expensive. And I don't even blame him for it. Like...I don't blame him for wanting to go to Moscow cause that's where his friends are. And we talked last night and he said that if we could live together.......he would. Whether it's in Utah or Poky or Moscow (btw, he's not really pushing me to pick Moscow or anything). But then there's this huge thing with my parents. Like we tried to get a place last year and my parents totally flipped. It was kind of depressing and I hated it. But I've been thinking of trying to talk to them again. I dunno..............what do you guys think? This whole thing is just super confusing. And it's nice to have other's input. So....lay it on me. The good and the bad. Ha...........sorry to spill everything. But I should go now. Bergen I'm SOOO happy for your pants! I hate finding pants that fit! It takes forever. And Hailey, hang in there, hopefully we'll get to chill soon! I love you both and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment